Thursday, July 18, 2013

Target trip 7-18-13 Total $8.98

I absolutely love Huggies baby wipes!  I always try to keep a stock of them but just recently I've noticed I have full blown run out.  Well we can't have that as we use them for everything from washing my son's face & hands to washing my kitchen counters.  So, with Target's great B1G1 for $1 deal this week, off we went today.  On top of that deal they had the containers for $2 with also B1G1 for $1.  My containers are getting a bit shabby so grabbed a couple of cute new ones.

2 Containers of Huggies wipes $2 for the 1st one & $1 for the 2nd - used $1/2 manufacturer coupon
6 packages of the refillable wipes - 3 at $1.97 & 3 at $1.00 - used 3 $1/2 manufacturer coupons
Basically with the Huggies I bought 4 & got 4 FREE
1 Seventh Generation Dish liquid price drop to $2.64 - used $1 off manu coupon & Target mobile (text) coupon of $.75c off any 1 laundry detergent
I also used my Target Cartwheel & got another $.80c off
My grand total out of pocket was $8.98
My savings with coupons was $11.14 (my cashier today was super excited to let me know that my out of pocket was less than my savings amount lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment