Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CVS Shopping trip! 7-17-13 $5 money maker

Great deal at CVS today.  Used lots of coupons. 1 of my CVS coupons made the computer act up & had to void out my order & re-scan the whole thing again.  Then at the end my receipt jammed in the printer & all of my ECB's were missing....but I must say this is my absolute favorite CVS location of all.  The cashier & the manager thought it was kind of funny & even had some of the customers behind me in line chuckling...and they were not happy at first lol.
The manager was quite happy that I always make a shopping list with items marked on which I receive ECB's on....it made her having to manually re-print them much easier :)
Funny part is this was one of my smaller shopping trips lol
Here's the breakdown with what I got today.  You can still do this until Saturday!

2 Revlon Nail Polish's $3.99 each on sale - used 2 $1 off manufacturer coupons (got back $3 ECB's on each nail polish)
The mouthwash & toothbrushes I used a $4 off $12 or more CVS Colgate Optic White coupon which I printed off my CVS page (this is the one that crashed the register lol)
2 Colgate Optic White Mouthwash on sale $5.99 each - used 2 $2 off 1 Colgate mouthwash coupons (got back $2 ECB's on each one)
2 Colgate toothbrushes on sale for 2/$5 - used 2 $1 manufacturer coupons (got back $2 ECB's)
2 Colgate Toothpastes on sale for 2/$5 - used 1 $2 off 2 Colgate toothpaste manufacturer coupon (got back $2 ECB's)
Edge Shave Gel $3.49 each - used B1G1 free Edge coupon & $1 off manufacturer coupon (got back $2 ECB's)
Bought 1 Garnier Shampoo, 1 Garnier Conditioner & 3 Garnier Styling products on sale for 3/$9 - used 5 $1 off Garnier manufacturer coupons & 1 CVS red machine coupon $3/$15 shampoo (Buy $15 get back $5 ECB's)
Not pictured is a pack of Gum for $.69c - this was my filler

I also used a $10/$50 CVS coupon that I had left over (my CVS takes ALL expired CVS coupons). Unfortunately this is my last one :(
Used $18 in ECB's & paid only $.67c out of pocket
Got back $23 in ECB's
Making this a $5.00 money maker!


No comments:

Post a Comment