Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rite Aid Trip 1 - 7/22/13

As promised I went back to Rite Aid this week to use my $5 in UP Rewards that I got last week.  This transaction may seem like it was expensive but for Ben & Jerry's Ice cream alone it was a super good deal.  And, I got back $9 UP Rewards for my next shopping trip.  A few items were on clearance, randomly found, not planned on purchasing this trip lol

Breakdown:
Lysol No-touch refill on clearance for $.99
6 Containers of Ben & Jerry's ice cream (not pictued as needed to get into freezer asap) on sale for 3/$7 - used 2 $2.50 off 3 coupons & get back $2.00 UPs on each 2 (limit 3)
4 Gatorade on sale for $1 each - used RAV coupon for $2/4 - get back $1 UP
1 Colgate Mouthwash on sale $4.49 - I forgot to use my coupons but there are still some $1/1 manufacturer ones out there - got back $2 UP
1 Stayfree on sale for $2.99 - used $1 manufacturer coupon - got back $2 UP
2 Tic Tacs on sale .99c each
Rolo mini's for my oldest son on sale .99c
Chips Ahoy mini cup on sale $1 (for my youngest son)
Ritz Bits on sale $1 (for me lol)
Moo Candy bar on clearance .87c
Combo's on clearance .39c

Used my $5 in UPS & paid $29.19* & received $9 in UPS

***There is an error on my receipt which I will be going back this week to have corrected.  2 of the B&J ice creams rang up regular price of $4.99 each & not the sale price.  Which means that I was overcharged by $3.00, please watch the register when they are ringing you out.


No comments:

Post a Comment