Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sparkle paper towels at Staples. Steal of a deal!

I ran out to 2 different Staples yesterday to find this deal.  The 1st one did not have any paper towels but did have the cute bins in the picture.  They were on the clearance shelf for .50c each.  There are 3 to a pkg of the skinny ones & 2 to the square ones....that is cheaper than the dollar store and since I am trying to get organized I grabbed a couple of them.

The 2nd store had 1 pkg of "visible" Sparkle paper towels. As I decided to "double" check before I left I noticed what looked like a package sticking out way up on the huge overstock shelf.  I grabbed a guy & asked him to look, not 1 but 2 packages were back there.  He got them down for me & I proceeded to the checkout after scanning to make sure they rang up as $2.00 each.

While at the register I discovered that it is a 2 per person limit.  So in turn we just processed 2 transactions.  These are $2.00 each for gigantic 8 pack of double rolls and then with the $1.00 off manufacturer's coupons makes them only $1 EACH.  That is a steal of a deal that can't be passed up!


No comments:

Post a Comment