Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rite Aid - 2 trips - everything $1.71 total

I've decided to give Rite Aid a shot with couponing.  I've been watching a lot of bloggers talk about it and figured why not.  Let me first start off by saying I do not like that they only give you 14 days to use your UP Rewards.  Another VERY important thing to remember is that you can NOT use your UP Rewards until the next day after 6am.  Both of these are very important to remember if you are going to try & roll them.  Earlier this week I bought some snacks for the house (m&m's, various candies etc) these all gained me my 1st UP Rewards to use, grand total of $7.00.

Both trips are in the same picture as I only purchased 1 item in the 2nd trip (not intentionally they are both next door to each other & neither had my Clorox 2 lol)

Trip 1 Breakdown:
1 Clear shampoo on sale for $4.99 - used $3.00 Rite Aid Values video (RAV) coupon (there is also a $1 manufacturer coupon floating about online but I have already used my max prints of it)
1 Revlon BB Cream Foundation on sale for 40% off making it $6.59 - used $2.00 manu coupon & $2.00 RAV coupon
1 Reach Toothbrush on sale for $2.99 - used $1.00 manu coupon
Used $6.00 in UP Rewards & only paid $.60 out of pocket.

Trip 2 Breakdown:
1 Reach Toothbrush on sale for $2.99 - used $1 manu coupon & $1 UP Reward = Total of $1.11 out of pocket.

Both of these trips earned me an additional $5.00 in UP Rewards to roll for next week's sale if I wish or spend on other merchandise in the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment