Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Target Summer Clearance + a couple of other sweet deals!

Target is having an awesome summer clearance deal at 90% off select items.  Unfortunately, the majority of the stores I have gone to are pretty much completely sold out....one store the shelves were literally bare!

Below are the pictures of the 4 different stores I went to & what we got.  Last night's was the largest haul ;) My little guy is extremely happy with the toys he's gotten & this momma is happy they only cost her 99c at the most lol.  I'm going to save the best for last & show my trips in backwards order.  I will only be listing the clearance items & deal items in the post as I also bought some "regular" items as well.
I hope you are lucky enough to find some of these goodies :)

Golf club toy - 99c, bubbles .99c, Colgate mouthwash $1.48 (used $1 manu coupon), frosting's .16c each, Schick razor $9.49 (used $4 manu coupon, $4 Target coupon & cartwheel) = $4.25
*Savings on the bottom of the receipt $33.67

Wiffle bat toy .49c, Rubbermaid sliding tray .26c = .74c out of pocket (now on this one the cashier scanned some .05 coupon off of my son's bat.  I have no clue why or what she scanned but it was nice of her)
*Savings on the bottom of the receipt $4.55

Watering can .59c, Gardening tools .49c, Duracell batteries $4.48 (used $1 manu coupon, there are larger sized packages for around $6 at some stores, discovered this after buying mine), Wet Ones $1.99 used .50c Target coupon & .75c manu coupon & Cartwheel making these .59c
*Savings at the bottom of the receipt $19.72

Our 1st trip last night was by far the best one!

Jelly Bean Electric Ice Shaver $2.49 (my little guy has wanted one since last week seeing it in the store but it was still too much), Manual Jelly Bean Ice Shaver $1.49, Cool Gear freezer cups .59c ea for the shorter ones & .69c for the 1 taller one in the back, Snow cone holder .39c, Water bottle .69c, Jelly Belly toppings .29c each, Snow cone decorating kit .79c each, Snow cone re-usable cups & holders .68c each, Superman sippy cup & snack cup .39c each, Cake mixes .16c each, Cookie mixes .18c each, Plastic watering can & truck .19c each, whiffle balls .29c each, Ball catch game .49c, glowstick .45c
Right Guart deodorant Free after coupons ($3.49, used $2 Target coupon & $1.50 manu coupon), 2 double packs of Coppertone sunscreen $1.39 each (used $5.00 off 2 manu coupon, giving me overage towards remaining purchase)
*Savings at the bottom of my receipt $172.12

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment