Sunday, June 16, 2013

12c out of pocket today at CVS! This is available all week!

So super excited!  I love getting stuff we need for Free!

This week CVS has Purex laundry detergent B1G1 free.  So, of course I knew they would fly off the shelves & ran to the store this morning.  Below is my shopping trip along with the breakdown.  Even if you didn't get to print the Purex coupons when they were online, it's still a great deal for 6 bottles.



Purex B1G1 Free (limit 6) - purchased 6 & used 2 $3/2 coupons (I basically paid for 1 bottle)
Suave deodorant 3/$3, buy $10 & get $3 ECB's - bought 10, used 3 $1/2 coupons
Right Guard men's deodorant 2/$6 & get $1 ECB wyb2 - used $2/2 coupon
Gain dish detergent $.88 - used $.20 off coupon
Sunday newspaper - $4
Colgate 3 pack toothbrushes $2.99, buy 1 Colgate multipack of toothpaste or toothbrushes get $3 ECB, limit 2 (my ECB did not print & I need to go back)
Colgate travel pack of toothpaste $3.39, got $3 ECB's
Almay Mascara sale for $5.79 get back $3 ECB's (limit 4) - used $4 off 1 Almay product (these expire today)
Almay Eyeliner sale for $5.79 get back $3 ECB's (limit 4) - used $4 off 1 Almay product (these expire today)
Orbit gum was my filler at $.69c
Used $10/50 CVS coupon, these usually print for me after I refill a script & I keep getting several at once
Used $4/12 CVS cosmetic purchase coupon from red machine

Total was $14.12 - used $14 ECB's from previous week & paid $.11c out of pocket!
Also got back $13 in ECB's (should have been $16)

I was also just informed by this CVS that they now will be taking ALL CVS coupons, expired or not...make sure you check with your local CVS as many of these are doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment