Friday, May 31, 2013

CVS shopping trip 5/29/13

Hey everyone I apologize for not keeping up with this like I should be.  I have been doing some amazing coupon shopping.  There's so many trips to catch you up on.  I try to include a breakdown of my transactions as well to make it easier for you to try & organize your coupons.

This CVS shopping trip was awesome!  You can still score this deal until 6/1


I paid just $.03c out of pocket!
CVS brand body wash $2.37 - used CVS coupon for free bottle
Revlon eye shadow on clearance for 75% off - $2.07 - used $2.00 CVS red machine coupon.
Neutrogena 1oz beach defense $2.49 each buy 2 get $5 ecb - used 2 $1 off manufacturer coupon (no size limit)
M&m sale $.75ea - buy 1 get $.75 ecb - also used manufacturer coupon $.50/2
Caramel $.33 - filler as my total was not enough lol
Also used 25% off CVS coupon received via email.
Used $3 ecb from last week.
Total after all coupons $.11c (.03c plus taxes) plus got $5.75 in ecb

No comments:

Post a Comment