Thursday, January 2, 2014

Walmart X-mas Clearance & coupons! Grand total $.41c

Hey Everyone, I'm back!  Sorry about the lack of posts the last few months.  I had a lot of things going on & had to take a small break from even couponing.  But, I'm back & of course it's a good one to start off with.
If you haven't hit your Walmart clearance section yet, Wait.  Stop, and clip your coupons first & then head out the door!

My grand total out of pocket tonight was $.41c.  Now if I hadn't grabbed the Herbal Essences Conditioner & the Febreze car vent clip, this would have been a $.46c money maker.  But, I'm happy with what I got & paid!

P&G insert this last weekend is where I got all of my Febreeze coupons, and a previous insert had the Air Wick and I received the Glade ones inside a magazine about a month ago.  All of the Xmas clearance is now 75% which is what made this deal so good.

Febreze Air Effects are now $.73c & there is a $1/1 coupon in the P&G insert
Glade Aerosol was $.74c & there is a $1/1 coupon
Remaining Febreze ranged from $.62-1.23, all coupons used were $1/1
Air Wick was $.74c & my coupons were $1.50/2 xmas scents
Febreze Car vent was on clearance for $.37c
Herbal Essence Conditioner was on clearance for $1.50ea & I had a $2/2 coupon


No comments:

Post a Comment